The Zavaritsky Institute of Geology and Geochemistry of the Ural Branch (UB) of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), a leading academic institution in the field of Earth Sciences in the Urals, was established in 1939 as the Mining and Geology Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences. After the separation of the Geophysics and Mining Departments into independent institutions, the Mining and Geology Institute was transformed into the Institute of Geology, and in 1966 it was renamed the Institute of Geology and Geochemistry. In 1970 the Institute was named after academician AN Zavaritsky. At present, the Institute has more than 150 employees, including more than 90 researchers, including 2 academicians, 3 corresponding members of RAS, 15 doctors and 45 candidates of sciences, 39 people under 35 years of age. The Institute has "Geoanalitik" Analytical Center.
We are open for cooperation!